Barberry health benefits, Benefits and Methods of Barberry Consumption
More than a thousand years ago, the first scientist who reviewed the health benefits of barberry was Zakaria Razi, the great scientist of Iran. Abu Rhyan Exterior of famous Iranian scientists in his book called the plant named Amberburys and its properties, which is the same barberry tree.
Barberry is one of the most important medicinal plants in Iran, the barberry-free barley habitat is located in South Khorasan. Barberry consumption is not limited to curried barberry, but its herbaceous species was also used about a thousand years ago.
Emerald red and reddish redberry barberry is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin B, thiamine, carotenoids including beta carotene, lectin and zoxanthin, as well as chromium, cobalt and zinc. The taste of barberry is cool and dry in Iranian traditional medicine.
Pickled fresh barberry is more commonly used in dried foods or as tea and coffee. You can also use barberry in the form of sauce, jelly or juice.
Barberry juice is anti-diarrhea, bile, infectious anemia, bile ducts and rheumatism.
In this article, you will learn about the health benefits of barberry and its unique benefits for the health and treatment of diseases.
Barberry health benefits
The health benefits of barberry and its benefits to human health is amazing. All parts of the barberry plant, from root to stem and fruit, are all used in medical applications, especially the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Cure for cold, cough, sore throat and headache
- Sinusitis, bronchitis and nasal congestion
- Improve digestion, relieve stomach pain, and treat stomach ulcers and treat diarrhea
- Treatment of infections of the device
- Treatment of ischemic heart disease, cardiac arrhythmias and corticomyopathy
- Improve heart health by reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Increase fat burning and resulting in weight loss and weight loss
- Strengthen mental and brain health
- Relaxing blood vessels and making the heart work easy
- Strengthening the immune system due to the presence of antioxidants in barberry
- Strengthen the heart
- Blood purifier
- Preventing diabetes and controlling blood glucose (such as insulin)
- Adjust the blood pressure
- The health benefits of barberry sciatica or low back pain
- Eliminating unnecessary cholesterol in the intestines and lowering blood lipids
- An effective medication for stomach cramps and digestive problems
- Reduce the amount of urea
- Cancer Prevention
- Detoxification of blood
- Eliminate liver disease and improve liver function
- Cleansing and detoxifying the liver and gallbladder and kidney
- Domestic fat treating fatty liver
- Protect and maintain the liver
- Best skin friend
- Effective in the treatment of malaria
- Facial Cleanser
- Reduce diarrhea symptoms
- Best in oral pest management
- Treatment of seizure and epilepsy
- Useful in treating facial and body wounds
- The benefits of barberry remedy include skin problems such as acne or psoriasis
- Barberry and its bark have anti-rheumatic properties
- Improve digestion and abdominal shrinkage
- Fight against metabolic syndrome
- Healthy eyes and effective in the treatment of red eye (conjunctivitis)
- Useful in the treatment of gallstones
- Treatment for sinusitis, bronchitis, sore throat or nasal congestion
- Improvement of fungal infections on the skin and vagina
- Helping to absorb more iron and treat anemia
- Freshness of skin
- Fix the thirst
- Treatment for infection due to antibacterial and antifungal effects
- Helps to resolve digestive problems, urethra or respiratory tract due toanti-inflammatory properties
- Helps in the treatment of parasitic infections and digestive problems such as diarrhea
- Stimulates the desired production of white blood cells to promote the normal blood clotting and accelerate wound healing
- Eliminate food poisoning that is not severe
- The benefits of barberry remedy are to regulate menstrual periods
- Improving white blood cell production and effective in reducing the side effects of chemotherapy
- Healing hemorrhage
- Bleeding removal
- Bile on
- Oral pest management
The health benefits of barberry juice
- Source of vitamin C and salts
- Purifying and disinfecting blood
- Gastrointestinal regulator
- Removing kidney and liver colic
- Nausea treatment, vomiting
- Dyspnea treatment and kidney stones
- Reduce blood pressure
- Bladder and kidney rinses
- Abdominal shaker
- Blood strainer
- Heart Amplifier
- Effective in opening the veins
- Removing the kidney and bladder stones
- Soothing psyche and nerves
- Detoxification of blood
- Detoxification of liver and kidney
- Treatment for liver and kidney failure
- Diabetes treatment
- Reduce fat and cholesterol levels
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Wax face treatment
- Slimming and effective in weight loss
- Bile marrow therapy
- Removing the heat of the stomach and liver
- Treatment for shortness of breath
- Very cool and bile
- On the thirst quencher
Combining an equal amount of barberry and apple juice, along with a little lemon and sugar, improves the poisoning caused by snake and vertebrae, and is useful for anorexia, cardiac palpitations and heart failure.
Barberry juice 500 cc + apple juice 500 cc + lemon juice 250 cc + sugar 500 g. Heat the mixture slowly to make it consistency.
Garglement of barberry juice, angina, sore throat and asthma, removes mouths and sterilizes scabies.
To treat the filling of the gallbladder, mix cherry juice and barberry juice for seven days, mix 3 tbsp three times a day.
Eat barberry with a little saffron to boost the digestive system.
To treat bloody diarrhea, swelling and ulceration of the stomach, intestine and duodenum, soak 50 grams of barberry in one liter of water, then heat it to make it hot every day.
To treat acne pustules, take two spoons of barberry syrup every 6 hours.
Occasionally, side effects may also be beneficial to anything else, and barberry is no exception at all. So, despite all the beneficial effects of barberry, it should be kept to a moderate level.
- Barberry may interact with antibiotics and reduce its effect.
- Barberry reduces blood pressure and may increase the effect of blood pressure medications.
- Unless the problem of diarrhea is so serious in you.
- Barberry may reduce the effectiveness of blood thinners.
- Barberry may be suitable for the liver, but for young children it can cause problems in the liver. So, it’s best to keep it away from your children.
- Barberry may increase the effect of antihistamines.
- If you have diabetes and certain medications to lower your blood glucose level, you should not mix medications with barberry.
- Excessive consumption of barberry can cause nose bleeding and vomiting
- Barberry in infants and children can exacerbate jaundice and jaundice.
- Barberry may increase the effect of these diuretic drugs.
- Barberry may aggravate the effect of diabetes medications.
- Barberry is harmful to pregnant women and fetuses, women should not use barberry during pregnancy and lactation, as it may cause uterine contractions and abortions.
- Excessive consumption of barberry causes bloating.
- Those who cough Barberry is not suitable for them. If they wish, they should use honey.
- The high consumption of this plant for a long time can cause gastrointestinal upset and make it difficult to absorb vitamin B in the body.
- Excessive consumption of barberry extract from leaves and skin can cause poisoning.
- High levels of barberry may cause shock, nose bleeding, nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure, difficulty breathing, heart rate and potential damage to the kidney.
- Do not give children a preserved barberry extract without supervision by a doctor.
- Symptoms of barberry conjunctivitis include dizziness, diarrhea, kidney irritation and nephritis.
- Coughing up and digestive problems are an overwhelming complication of barberry consumption.