Coconut oil, in addition to oral intake, is also applicable to the beauty of the skin and hair and health of the body. With the help of home-made coconut oil, you can have pure oil of the best quality and use it with ease.
Methods of preparing coconut oil at home
To prepare the oil, the ripe and fresh coconuts are suitable. When buying, choose coconuts that are heavy and hear the sound of water inside when you shake.
There are three black spots on the coconut shell, which are like two eyes and one mouth. The two spots close together are bigger eyes.
To open the coconut first, pierce the two eyes to remove the water.
Then, with a hammer or a blowjob, hit the coconut to break.
Pull the meat out of the crust with a slow stroke or with a knife.
Separate with a stripper or brown knife.
We recommend three methods to remove oil from coconut meat.
The first method is to prepare coconut oil
Cut the coconut meat into the mixer or mix it with a little cold water. Then pour in a filter cloth and put the coconut milk in a container.
Press the squeeze button with your hand. Place the coconut milk for 24 hours in the refrigerator to close the oil on the surface.
Separate oil with a spoon.
Second method of lubrication
Pour the coconut meat and boiling water into the mixer and mix. Blend the mixture in a cloth and push it to remove the sap.
Mix the debris again with a little boiling water inside the mixer. Place the coconut milk in a refrigerator for 24 hours to add oil to it.
Third method of extracting oil from dry coconut
Uncooked coconut and pour in juice to remove water and oil from coconut meat. Pour the coconut juice back into the juicer to remove the remaining oil.
Put the oil in the refrigerator for 24 hours, until pure oil is added.
* In all three methods, after removing the oil from the coconut milk, pour it in a pan and stir constantly on a gentle heat until the oil and golden pellets remain in the container.
Keep oil out of smoke and keep it in small containers for later use.
* You can boil directly in a fridge instead of in the fridge so that the water evaporates and the oil stays.
Properties of coconut oil
- An appetite suppressant and helpful for weight loss
- Natural makeup cream for sensitive skin
- Immune booster
- Improve the function of the digestive system
- Shampooing hair
- Prevents hair from shaking
- Treatment for stretch marks and skin cracks due to pregnancy or obesity
- Lipid treatment
- Natural gentle sunscreen
- Destroying bacteria, fungi and pathogens
- Treats your leg dry, especially the heel
- Treats dandruff and skin burns caused by sunburn
- Coconut oil helps reduce cholesterol, burn fat, kill harmful bacteria and improve brain function.
Uses of coconut oil
You can use it as a natural moisturizer for face or hair, or makeup cleaner.
Here’s how to use coconut oil:
Coconut oil has a high smoke and a mild taste, so you can use it as a grease for food, or for frying and grilling.
It is also suitable for frying and grilling vegetables in the oven.
Add coconut oil to coffee, hot tea or hot chocolate, giving a flavor to the drink.
Add this oil to your favorite recipes.
Coconut oil is excellent with supplements that use bananas and other tropical fruits.
An alternative to liquid oils.
To replace solid fats, add 75% coconut oil and the rest of the solid fat.
Put leek or onion on the toast and warm in the oven or cook with pancakes and cookies.
Melt some coconut oil and pour on popcorn.
Note: If you do not like the taste of coconut oil, first use it with other oils and use it less then increase the amount of it to other oils to get used to its flavor and its properties. Take advantage of