Proper treatment of a teenager, Discussing Adolescent Education From a Psychological Counseling Perspective How to deal with and treat your child well into adulthood is one of the current concerns of psychological counselors. You have the dangerous role of “modifier”. Psychology counseling states that we must accept others first, then use behavior change skills in the second place to succeed in behavior change, otherwise you will face severe behavioral resistance. From psychotherapy counseling techniques. Learning communication skills. The following are some tips for better communication, especially with a teenager.
Proper treatment of a teenager
A. The ability to see the good and the strengths of a teenager
The second skill after correcting your own look is how to improve your speech
B- the adolescent’s ability to express goodness and strengths
First tell God these strengths and thank Him for the goodness of your child.
Then tell yourself. Adolescents are largely aware of their parents’ language. Have at least two or three sentences of what you enjoy. Children who have enough of their parents ‘strengths and abilities to speak their parents’ language have high self-esteem. Third, tell your spouse. Always have a list of the good and bad behaviors of your teenager. Fourth, tell your surroundings.
C – Good behavior enhancing skills (charcoal wind-blowing techniques)
You first need to make a list of your child’s good behaviors. It’s you who teaches others how to treat you. Lawmakers in social relations are largely you. If your lips on the opposite side are closed and you are not laughing, pay attention to your lips. When we focus on individual strengths, we learn the law of gratitude
D – the skill and art of listening to others
Be an active listener in your relationships. Be 0.70 ears and 0.30 languages. Listening to the word of a good child has 5 properties:
1- Increase adolescents’ confidence
2. Strengthening the child’s speech powers (In many cases, parents’ misbehavior with their children, such as their reluctance to hear the child’s speech, causes the child to become speech-stunted and speech-related for specific environmental reasons). And of course, it’s much more sensitive in adolescence.
3. Reduce internal anxiety and anxiety in adolescent children
4- Being aware of teenage beliefs and thoughts
5- Learn more and respond well
So, let’s try to be our children’s professional listener in all age groups. Stick to the right words, empower and affirm them and magnify the good words. While tolerating misconceptions as a comment and hearing and allowing teens to own the mind (even the misconceptions) and be sure they will notice their mistakes over time. Tell them less unless they ask us questions or comments. Because no water can be forcibly watered.
E) Ability to pay attention to one’s own and others’ nonverbal behaviors
Make eye contact with family members. But do not stare into the eyes of others. Shake your head sometimes. Notice your own nonverbal behavior. When a family member talks, don’t yawn and don’t look at your watch. When someone talks, look no further and don’t interrupt the speaker. Turn down the TV so you can hear it well. Always try to get the right cover and appearance. Use short words. Express yourself verbally. With a loving look, a small smile or gift opens the knots that no trick can open. Educated people often make the problem more complicated by logical conversations. If the non-verbal presence can be terminated earlier, the cabal can be terminated. Welcome and chill. Spread happiness in the family. Laughing and laughing are one of the hallmarks of a happy family. Try to laugh, but don’t laugh. Identify your cognitive errors that are effective in communicating. When the painful thoughts come to your mind, take a pen and paper and record whatever comes to your mind. This has several benefits
1- Slowing down automatic thoughts, because as a result of the multitude of frustrations and desperation the person gives up as the person regrets like a computer.
2. Stop automatic thoughts
3. The possibility of annoying thoughts (overcoming cognitive errors) for the treatment of anxiety It must first be transformed into defined fears. That is, he identified unknown factors. Writing the thoughts of this nurse will turn the nest into a rope, and then there will be a cure. One example is the cognitive errors of the mental filter that one thinks about the negative aspects and goes beyond the positive aspects. Another cognitive error is the magnification of mistakes and the use of must-have phrases. Another of these cognitive errors of all-or-nothing thinking, exaggerated generalization, labeling, personalization and blame, neglect of positive things, prophecy, mind reading, and thirdly, you should try to replace cognitive error with a new thought.
oper treatment of a teenager
Paying attention to the amount and content of the conversation is essential for strengthening relationships. Some people overestimate the value of their word and no one cares about it. To say the least has several properties
1. The listener will not become bored.
2- More opportunity to think.
3. The expectations of others are diminished.
4- The value of words increases.
5. By minimizing the probability of error and error of the speaker is reduced. It is equivalent to a decrease in hearing resistance
If you fall into a deep valley if you fall naked in the snow
It was more cheerful than talking about one day being a human being
Saying something in the family also creates problems. Sometimes there is no problem with the words, but it is difficult to fit the words with the child’s age. Roles that may aggravate family disputes are top-down roles
Listening to what you know is usually frustrating.